B2B Forum and matchmaking: how it works
The working language of the conference is English. Admission to the forum and matchmaking is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
Step 1 – Online registration for all participants
- In the first step click on the green registration button on the right to provide personal and company data and register for the event - please select in which of the two parallel thematic sessions you would like to participate and if you would like to join the outdoor demo.
- After registration an automated e-mail will be sent to you.
- Your profile will be visible to other event participants as soon the event organizer has activated it. You will be informed via e-mail about the activation.
- You still have the possiblity of changing the selected sessions/programme items - please sign in and adapt your registration.
Step 2 – Background information for B2B matchmaking
The B2B matchmaking is a quick and easy way to meet potential
cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 15 minutes
are usually enough to build connections, than the bell rings and the
next talk starts. Please be aware that the focus in of the event is on cargo shipping.
- Specify your company profile and sectors of interest by clicking on your name.
- Booking phase: from February 17th onwards until the day of the event, you can select your meeting partners and send meeting requests.
- At the same time each participant is able to request meetings with you which you can accept or decline. Should you not be able to attend all meetings personally, make sure one of your colleagues also registers for Danube Business Dating.
- The matchmaking tool is available only when logged in and you need to click on "participants"
During the event, you will receive a hard copy o your meeting schedule which includes your meetings. You can download your personal agenda anytime after log-in under "Meetings".
Some tipps to improve your matchmaking experience
All profiles will be published online and will be visible for all participants of Danube Business Dating. You can change your profile at any time.
You will be informed by email when you can start booking meetings. Check which company profiles are most interesting for you.
Booking of meetings
You can add further meetings at any time, but please be aware that the bookings are managed on the "first come - first served" principle. You can book meetings and you can also be booked for bilateral talks by other participants!
Your personal meeting schedule
A few days before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule (until the event you can always check your meeting schedule online). This meeting schedule gives you all necessary information about time slots, meeting table numbers and the names of your meeting partners.
At the event
At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings.
|Please consider your departure time on the day of the event when receiving the final meeting schedule. You do not want to face other participants with no-shows or wait for your dating partner in vain. In case you cannot participate in a meeting, contact us to arrange a meeting shift which can be accepted by both partners.|
Our staff will available for queries during the whole event.